- Alvin, Texas, US
- REQ #:
- Posted at:
- 2021-07-27 14:08:14
About This Center
Winchester Lodge Healthcare Center in Alvin, TX is a 94-bed center offering a variety of individualized, health care services for our patients and residents. We are seeking a qualified and committed team member to join our efforts in providing quality care in all aspects of the patient journey. Please consider the following team member opportunity and apply today!
Direction of all aspects of staffing needs and staffing operations of the center while supporting positive labor outcomes and onboarding processes through the use of discretion and independent judgment. Liaising with recruitment resources to fill vacancies in a timely manner and supporting candidate screening and hiring processes. Responsible for developing and maintaining employee schedules for the facility in accordance with state, company and facility guidelines to ensure that staffing needs are appropriately addressed and met.
Other administrative duties (performance of office or non-manual tasks directly related to the management or general business operations of the employer) will may be assigned.
• Identifies open positions for recruitment, and directs and coordinates efforts with internal and external resources
• Maintains and monthly recruitment plan with weekly follow-up
• Monitors candidate flow while directing/coordinating/scheduling manager interviews for timely employment selection
• Completes pre-employment screens such as background, drug screens, references etc. within in company policy
• Directs, coordinates and schedules “The Basics” orientation with Leadership Team to meet company guidelines
• Completes new hire paperwork, I-9, mentor assignments, KEM time clock enrollment, etc. within State, Federal , and company guidelines during new hire onboarding
• Prepares master schedule, to meet facility needs, based on status of employees, using independent judgment and discretion to ensure facility operational staffing coverage is maintained
• Based on facility protocol, notifies leadership appropriately regarding call ins and uses discretionary and independent judgment to secure coverage and manage operational cost
• Maintains accurate attendance records and notifies management of attendance-related concerns
• Accurately enters and maintains data relative to scheduling using company software programs and completes required training of programs
• Drives training and support for managers and staff on scheduling software programs and resources
• Proactively assists in ensuring HPPD, OT, etc. is aligned with budget and daily census with appropriate scheduling adjustments completed daily as needed
• Prepare and submit reports on staffing operations including miss punches, open positions, HPPD, overtime, agency, schedule variances (daily hour reconciliation)
• Performs other duties related to the management or general business operations of the employer as assigned
• Basic Knowledge of HPPD and overtime management
• Reliable with a respect to confidentiality
• Must be proficient with computers and software applications necessary to perform job (ie: Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, etc.)
• Must have the ability to evaluate reports and report trends to leadership team
• Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Must have excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Must have the ability to be flexible with work schedule when needed
• Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
• Must have excellent analytical skills
• Must have the ability to work with all levels of employees
This position is an individual contributor and does not supervise other employees.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally/frequently/continuously required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms. Sensory abilities required by the job include close vision and hearing.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Longer hours and evenings may be required as well.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
Preferred Education and Experience