- Broomall, Pennsylvania, US
- REQ #:
- Posted at:
- 2021-07-22 14:08:52
About This Center
Broomall Rehabilitation and Nursing Center in Broomall, PA is a 298-bed center offering a variety of individualized, health care services for our patients and residents. We are seeking a qualified and committed team member to join our efforts in providing quality care in all aspects of the patient journey. Please consider the following team member opportunity and apply today!
Responsible for ordering and tracking supplies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinates the ordering of all house stock and chargeable supplies with nursing and other staff.
- Recruits, hires, provides orientation and retains a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out the responsibilities of the Central Supply area. Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds expectations and period performance appraisals are conducted on a timely basis.
- Establishes PAR with the Director of Nursing.
- Verifies supply order at the time of delivery, inspects for damaged goods, and verifies against purchase orders.
- Accurately enters and maintains data relative to supplies using company software programs.
- Distributes supplies to appropriate locations.
- Obtains data on chargeable supplies used by each resident and transfers the information into the TRIAD system daily.
- Assists with daily and monthly physical inventory.
- Ensures supply room is properly secured.
- Cleans equipment in compliance with infection control procedures.
- Coordinates and validate outside rental of equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in use of personal computer.