- Kerrville, Texas, US
- REQ #:
- Posted at:
- 2021-07-22 01:09:16
About This Center
Alpine Terrace in Kerrville, TX is a 60-bed center offering a variety of individualized, health care services for our patients and residents. We are seeking a qualified and committed team member to join our efforts in providing quality care in all aspects of the patient journey. Please consider the following team member opportunity and apply today!
Resident Assistants Needed! Are you in an industry that is cutting back your hours? Contact us today about a Resident Assistant position! The Health Care industry offers stability,competitivepay and benefits and the opportunity tomake a difference in our Resident's and Patient's lives daily! We are seeking dynamic and compassionate individualsto join ourculturebuilt upon RESPECT!
Provides basic personal service to residents / patients under the direction and supervision of a RN, LPN, or LVN.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Helps residents maintain a neat, orderly, and comfortable room by making beds, assisting with clothing, filling water pitcher, etc.
- Assists residents in moving through the facility by pushing wheelchair.
- Makes up unoccupied beds.
- Responds to call lights to determine residents' needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.