- Raleigh, North Carolina, US
- REQ #:
- Posted at:
- 2021-07-21 14:16:25
We are seeking a driven and passionate leader to serve as Vice President of Operations. The ideal candidate will have 8-10 years of relevant experience and will be an integral team player with experience in team building, implementing change, creating unique solutions, all while enhancing operational efficiency.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or health-related curriculum or equivalent work experience.
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years of relevant and progressive healthcare leadership experience, preferably in a long-term care setting.
- Two years experience as an Administrator preferred.
- Three years Medicaid and/or Medicare experience preferred.
- Experience managing a multi-facility environment.
Knowledge and Skills
- Must have strong analytical and financial skills.
- Must have skills and knowledge of interpreting and making recommendations for improving P&L statements.
- Must have proficiency in MS Word and Excel software.
- Must have above average communications skills to interact with various levels of employees and colleagues.
- Must be able to provide support to facilities, or arrange for alternative coverage 24 hours a day.