- Fort Collins, Colorado, US
- REQ #:
- Posted at:
- 2021-06-11 01:20:12
About This Center
Fort Collins Healthcare Center has a strong sense of culture and camaraderie where all staff contribute to the team and are encouraged to share ideas and improve the outcomes of the Center. The entire leadership team meets with all newly hired employees for lunch during their orientation to get to know the new employees as a person instead of a position. The Fort Collins Healthcare Center's leadership team has a great deal of longevity together and is constantly out on the floor helping and interacting with the residents and staff.
Nurse AideWage range - $10.95 - $14.32Benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K, etc.
Hourly Pay Range $11 - $14
The Temporary Nursing Assistant performs multiple care duties that contribute to the health, well-being and quality of life for the Residents of the facility under an approved waiver in the State in which the employee resides. This temporary status is in effect until the approved State waiver is withdrawn.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living such as transferring, turning and positioning, bathing, , dressing, grooming, feeding, toileting and ensuring residents are clean.
- Upon request by the Director of Nursing or licensed nurse unit manager, obtaining vital signs and weights and monitoring food and liquid intake.
- Responding to resident and family needs respectfully and with a positive manner in all interactions.
- Making routine care rounds on assigned residents in accordance within established guidelines.
- Reporting data in resident records consistently, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Promptly reporting suspected or actual resident changes of condition to the licensed nurse.
- Complying with procedures for infection prevention including, but not limited to, hand washing, transmission-based precautions, TB and Hepatitis B requirements and blood borne pathogen regulations.
- Following safety rules and requirements including lift and transfer procedures, hazard communication, electrical safety, slips, trips and falls policies, use of personal protective equipment and elopement procedures. (Examples: Must safely operate mechanical lifts, sit stand lift, gait belt, and meal and line carts, adjust beds and use shower equipment and wheelchairs)
- Safeguarding residents’ protected health information.
- Providing other services such as cleaning wheelchairs and resident areas as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred Successful completion of the Temporary Nursing Assistant training program in place under an approved State waiver.
- CPR certified preferred.
- Excellent communication and observation skills.
- English as a first or second language with the ability to read and communicate at an adequate level to perform essential job duties.