- San Antonio, Texas, US
- REQ #:
- Posted at:
- 2021-05-31 01:13:21
About This Center
Retama Manor Nursing Center/San Antonio West in San Antonio, TX is a 139-bed center offering a variety of individualized, health care services for our patients and residents. We are seeking a qualified and committed team member to join our efforts in providing quality care in all aspects of the patient journey. Please consider the following team member opportunity and apply today!
Provides and coordinates clinical services for residents / patients in the various units and is responsible for facilitating the interdisciplinary team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assesses and evaluates the systems which facilitate the delivery of quality resident care.
- Facilitates the resolution of issues and concerns associated with resident / patient care including family issues.
- Implements and evaluates all nursing procedures and systems relative to unit programming.
- Makes nursing diagnoses that serve as the basis for the strategy of care.
- Performs nursing assessments regarding the health status of the resident / patient.
- Develops a plan of care and implements nursing care based on assessment.
- Provides health education to patients and their families.
- Participates in quality assurance activities.
- Adheres to scope of practice limitations based on qualifications.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Will perform general nursing duties in cases of emergency or staffing shortages.
- May function as Unit Coordinator for specialty unit, such as Alzheimer's unit, in which case additional duties may be required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing preferred.
- Valid State licensure.