- Thomasville, Georgia, US
- REQ #:
- Posted at:
- 2021-05-04 14:02:09
About This Center
Rose City Health and Rehabilitation Center in Thomasville, GA is a 68-bed center offering a variety of individualized, health care services for our patients and residents. We are seeking a qualified and committed team member to join our efforts in providing quality care in all aspects of the patient journey. Please consider the following team member opportunity and apply today!
Provides services to respond to the psycho social needs of Residents and their family members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- As part of admission process, meets with the Resident and family to review policies on advanced directives, Resident rights and discrimination.
- Conducts and documents a social services evaluation, including identification of Resident problems/needs and arranges fro appropriate social services.
- Helps residents and their families (in their social, racial, ethnic, and cultural context) cope with the immediate effects of the decision to move to the facility.
- Implements social service interventions that achieve treatment goals, address resident needs, link social supports, physical care and physical environment to enhance quality of life.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Behavioral Health
- One year supervised social work experience working directly with individuals in a long-term or sub-acute health care setting.
- Current Social Work license in the state.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT
Working in normal office environment, employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift medium to heavy objects including assisting with the movement of Residents. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.