- Waco, Texas, US
- REQ #:
- Posted at:
- 2021-05-04 14:01:47
About This Center
Lakeshore Village Healthcare Center in Waco, TX is a 151-bed center offering a variety of individualized, health care services for our patients and residents. We are seeking a qualified and committed team member to join our efforts in providing quality care in all aspects of the patient journey. Please consider the following team member opportunity and apply today!
Our MDS Care Management teams are decision making leaders within our affiliated facilities and to support them we offer the following:
- No routine expectation of On-Call, cart work or call to the floor
- Dedicated laptop and 24/7 IT support
- PCC - Point Click Care Software for documentation
- Analytic software for easy management of the CMS Casper system plus reporting to streamline job efficiencies
- Regional support to empower you to grow as a leader within the care management continuum
- Dedicated work space or office
- Ongoing continuing education and CEUs available anytime in our online learning modules to grow your career
- Competitive Benefits and Pay
- PRN staff support
- CMAC MDS Certification within the 1st 6 months
WHO YOU ARE:
- Licensed Practical Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse with long term care facility experience with MDS 3.0 experience
- Knowledge of RAI process required.
- Knowledge of Medicare preferred.
MDS requirements are the same everywhere but the way we treat our people is different. We RESPECT them. RESPECT is not just a coin phrase it's a culture within the SavaSeniorCare affiliated facilities. The goal of our RESPECT program is to provide a professional setting where you feel valued and appreciated; the kind of place where you can make a difference.
If you are ready to hear more about this position or our organization please apply online through this posting or directly at www.savacareers.com and a dedicated Division Recruiter will guide you through our interview process.