- Tarzana, California, US
- REQ #:
- Posted at:
- 2021-05-04 14:00:37
About This Center
Tarzana Health and Rehabilitation Center in Tarzana, CA is a 180-bed center offering a variety of individualized, health care services for our patients and residents. We are seeking a qualified and committed team member to join our efforts in providing quality care in all aspects of the patient journey. Please consider the following team member opportunity and apply today!
Responsible for the financial functions of the facility.
- Recording accurate revenue for all residents and payers
- Accurate and timely billing and collections of all AR accounts
- Meeting or exceeding cash collection and bad debt goals
- Medicaid eligibility management in coordination with other team members and resident or family
- Oversight of the Resident Trust process and all business related functions
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervises the Business Office and other administrative staff.
- Monitors billing and collection activities.
- Assures proper accounting procedures and controls are in place and followed.
- Analyzes collections on a monthly basis. Assesses level of bad debt reserves, reviews and recommends write-offs.
- Ensures procedures are followed to achieve an accurate and timely closing at month end.
- Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner and in compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration / Accounting preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in third party billing / collections with at least one year experience in a supervisory capacity preferred.
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer.