- Windsor, Colorado, US
- REQ #:
- Posted at:
- 2021-04-01 14:15:03
About This Center
Windsor Healthcare Center is a caring work environment that strives every day to take great care of both residents and staff. Windsor Healthcare Center has had very good survey results and outcomes taking care of residents and we strive to give you continual support and training in your career. The Client Center is unique with two Dementia Care Units, both female and male, along with the traditional nursing home services. Windsor Healthcare Center will afford you the opportunity to work in a caring environment while honing unique skills as you grow in your career.
Assists residents and patients with exercises designed to help patient attain and maintain the use of limbs or body functions according to the plan of care developed by the nursing or rehabilitation departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists patients with transfers and walking.
- Assists patients with range of motion and strength training exercises.
- Communicates and documents service and any condition changes.
- Assists resident / patient with dressing / grooming.
- Assists resident / patient with amputation and prosthesis care.
- Assists with eating and swallowing exercises.
- Applies and monitors splinting.
- Maintains proper documentation of records regarding patient care that is reviewed routinely by DON or nursing designee.
- Assists with exercises to develop patient cognitive and communication skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, or one to three months related experience and / or training.
- Must complete company restorative modules.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT
Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear. Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.