- Canton, Georgia, US
- REQ #:
- Posted at:
- 2021-04-01 11:40:37
About This Center
Brian Center Health & Rehabilitation/Canton in Canton, GA is a 100-bed center offering a variety of individualized, health care services for our patients and residents. We are seeking a qualified and committed team member to join our efforts in providing quality care in all aspects of the patient journey. Please consider the following team member opportunity and apply today!
As a MDS Coordinator, RN you will assist the MDS Director with the timely and accurate completion of the RAI and Care Management process from admission to discharge. You will coordinate, manage, monitor, maintain and complete accurate coding of the current MDS and care plan documentation for all residents.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
Our MDS Care Management teams are decision making leaders within our affiliated facilities and to support them we offer the following:
- No routine expectation of On-Call, cart work or call to the floor
- Dedicated laptop and 24/7 IT support
- PCC - Point Click Care Software for documentation with simple LTC analytics
- Regional support to empower you to grow as a leader within the care management continuum
- Dedicated work space or office
- Annual CEU reimbursement and courses to grow your career
- Competitive Benefits and Pay
- PRN staff support
- CMAC MDS Certification within the 1st 6 months
WHO YOU ARE:
- Registered Nurse with long term care facility experience with MDS 3.0 experience
- Knowledge of RAI process required.
- Knowledge of Medicare preferred.
MDS requirements are the same everywhere but the way we treat our people is different. We RESPECT them. RESPECT is not just a coin phrase it's a culture within the SavaSeniorCare affiliated facilities. The goal of our RESPECT program is to provide a professional setting where you feel valued and appreciated; the kind of place where you can make a difference.
If you are ready to hear more about this position or our organization please apply online through this posting or directly at www.savacareers.com and a dedicated Division Recruiter will guide you through our interview process.