- Atlanta, Georgia, US
- REQ #:
- Posted at:
- 2021-03-15 01:05:36
About This Center
Dunwoody Health and Rehabilitation Center in Atlanta, GA is a 240-bed center offering a variety of individualized, health care services for our patients and residents. We are seeking a qualified and committed team member to join our efforts in providing quality care in all aspects of the patient journey. Please consider the following team member opportunity and apply today!
Provides beauty and hair care services to residents and patients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Shampoos hair and scalp.
- Cuts, shapes, trims, and tapers hair, using clippers, comb, blow dryer, and scissors.
- Styles hair in accordance with Residents' preference or suggests style according to physical features of Resident.
- Maintains working instruments in compliance with state and federal guidelines.
- Ensures appropriate safeguards to secure instruments, chemicals, and other supplies out of reach of residents at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Has valid beautician's or barber's license issued by the State's Governing Board.
- One year supervised beautician or barber experience.
Physical Demands & Environment
Employee may be required to walk, sit, bend, stoop, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, see, talk and hear. Employee will occasionally assist Residents weighing between 100 to 250 pounds. Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.