- Silver Spring, Maryland, US
- REQ #:
- Posted at:
- 2021-02-04 01:02:42
About This Center
Arcola Health and Rehabilitation Center int Silver Spring, MD is a 151-bed center offering a variety of individualized, health care services for our patients and residents. We are seeking a qualified and committed team member to join our efforts in providing quality care in all aspects of the patient journey. Please consider the following team member opportunity and apply today!
Represents the company in a positive and professional manner while greeting visitors, answering telephone, and directing calls.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Answers the telephone in a professional manner; directs calls to appropriate individuals, and/or takes messages.
- May fax and photocopy information as needed.
- Maintains current resident / patient and staff directories
- May accept job applications and forwards to appropriate department.
- Announces emergency codes and instructions over public address system as required.
- Assists Residents, family members, and others with inquiries regarding Resident and facility information.
- Hours are 7am - 3pm with every other weekend
- Data entry as well as receptionist duties
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Exceptional customer service skills and telephone etiquette.
Physical Demands & Environment
Working in normal office environment, employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift objects of 10 to 25 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.