- Tarboro, North Carolina, US
- REQ #:
- Posted at:
- 2021-02-03 01:28:57
About This Center
Edgecombe Health and Rehabilitation Center in Tarboro, NC is a 159-bed center offering a variety of individualized, health care services for our patients and residents. We are seeking a qualified and committed team member to join our efforts in providing quality care in all aspects of the patient journey. Please consider the following team member opportunity and apply today!
Drives shuttle van or similar passenger vehicle to provide courtesy transportation to residents.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists residents to enter and leave vehicle.
- May secure residents' wheelchairs to restraining devices to stabilize wheelchairs during trip.
- Keeps vehicle clean, polished, and in good operating condition.
- May keep records of trips and behavior of passengers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must have valid state drivers' license. CDL may be required depending on state regulations
- Good driving record.
Physical Demands & Environment
Employee is required to stand, walk, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, see, talk and hear. Employee will occasionally assist to lift and / or transfer patients weighing between 100 to 250 pounds. Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions for the position.