- Oakland, California, US
- REQ #:
- Posted at:
- 2021-02-01 01:34:36
About This Center
Excell Health Care Center in Oakland, CA is a 99-bed center offering a variety of individualized, health care services for our patients and residents. We are seeking a qualified and committed team member to join our efforts in providing quality care in all aspects of the patient journey. Please consider the following team member opportunity and apply today!
Responsible for maintaining the employee schedules for the facility in accordance with state, company and facility guidelines to ensure that patient care and staffing needs are appropriately addressed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinates, reports, and posts schedules of hourly staff.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of call-ins and assists with securing coverage.
- Maintains accurate attendance records and notifies management of attendance-related issues.
- Accurately enters and maintains data relative to scheduling using company software programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in use of computer.
Physical Demands & Environment
Working in normal office environment, employee may be required to sit, bend, reach, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift objects of 10 to 25 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.