- Albuquerque, New Mexico, US
- REQ #:
- Posted at:
- 2021-01-14 01:17:55
About This Center
At The Village at Alameda, we work hard to provide health care in a nurturing environment that recalls the fondest memories of home, including home-cooked meals, comfort and warmth, conversation, care and overall peace of mind. As an Assisted Living Center, The Village at Alameda offers a variety of services ranging from assistance with daily activities, 24-hour care, medication management, nutrition and hydration management, dialysis care coordination to specialty services and more. Please note, services may vary and we encourage you to contact our center directly for more information. We are currently seeking the following qualified team player to join our team.
Resident Assistants Needed! Are you in an industry that is cutting back your hours? Contact us today about a Resident Assistant position! The Health Care industry offers stability,competitivepay and benefits and the opportunity tomake a difference in our Resident's and Patient's lives daily! We are seeking dynamic and compassionate individualsto join ourculturebuilt upon RESPECT!
Provides basic personal service to residents / patients under the direction and supervision of a RN, LPN, or LVN.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Helps residents maintain a neat, orderly, and comfortable room by making beds, assisting with clothing, filling water pitcher, etc.
- Assists residents in moving through the facility by pushing wheelchair.
- Makes up unoccupied beds.
- Responds to call lights to determine residents' needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.