- Atlanta, Georgia, US
- REQ #:
- Posted at:
- 2020-11-05 01:03:27
As an Area MDS Coordinator, RN you will coordinate and facilitate the timely and accurate completion of the RAI and Care Management process from admission to discharge. You will coordinate and manage the daily care management meeting, maintain the tracking system of MDS schedules, and coordinate care plan conferences with residents, families and interdisciplinary team.
This position will be 90+% travel, primarily in the State of Georgia.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
Our MDS Care Management teams are decision making leaders within our affiliated facilities and to support them we offer the following:
- No routine expectation of On-Call, cart work or call to the floor
- Dedicated laptop and 24/7 IT support
- PCC - Point Click Care Software for documentation
- Analytic software for easy management of the CMS Casper system plus reporting to streamline job efficiencies
- Regional support to empower you to grow as a leader within the care management continuum
- Dedicated work space or office
- Ongoing continuing education and CEUs available anytime in our online learning modules to grow your career
- Competitive Benefits and Pay
- PRN staff support
- CMAC MDS Certification within the 1st 6 months
WHO YOU ARE:
- Registered Nurse with long term care facility experience with MDS 3.0 experience
- Knowledge of RAI process required.
- Knowledge of Medicare preferred.
MDS requirements are the same everywhere but the way we treat our people is different. We RESPECT them. RESPECT is not just a coin phrase it’s a culture within the SavaSeniorCare affiliated facilities. The goal of our RESPECT program is to provide a professional setting where you feel valued and appreciated; the kind of place where you can make a difference.
If you are ready to hear more about this position or our organization please apply online through this posting or directly atwww.savacareers.com and a dedicated Division Recruiter will guide you through our interview process.