- Mount Vernon, IL, US
- REQ #:
- Posted at:
- 2020-09-16 14:04:20
Quick apply Back to search results
Responsible for the financial functions of the facility.
- Recording accurate revenue for all residents and payers
- Accurate and timely billing and collections of all AR accounts
- Meeting or exceeding cash collection and bad debt goals
- Medicaid eligibility management in coordination with other team members and resident or family
- Oversight of the Resident Trust process and all business related functions
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervises the Business Office and other administrative staff.
- Monitors billing and collection activities.
- Assures proper accounting procedures and controls are in place and followed.
- Analyzes collections on a monthly basis. Assesses level of bad debt reserves, reviews and recommends write-offs.
- Ensures procedures are followed to achieve an accurate and timely closing at month end.
- Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner and in compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration / Accounting preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in third party billing / collections with at least one year experience in a supervisory capacity preferred.
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer.