- Tarzana, CA, US
- REQ #:
- Posted at:
- 2020-09-16 01:37:17
This position assists the Manager with the day-to-day management of the facility's Business Office and may have supervisory responsibility in the Manager's absence. May have direct responsibility for one of more of the Business Office's functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists in monitoring billing and collection activities.
- Assures proper accounting procedures and controls are in place and followed.
- Ensures payments for billings are posted accurately and on a timely basis. May prepare daily deposits.
- Maintains accurate records to ensure an accurate and timely closing at month end.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration / Accounting preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in third party billing / collections.
Physical Demands & Environment
Working in normal office environment, employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift objects of 10 to 25 lbs. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.