- Greenville, NC, US
- REQ #:
- Posted at:
- 2020-09-16 01:33:53
Provides assistance to the nursing staff by performing various clerical and administrative functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Answers the telephone in a professional manner, directs calls to appropriate individuals, and/or takes messages.
- Receives new patients, directs visitors, provides patient information to clinical staff.
- Assembles and maintains medical records from admission to discharge in an accurate and timely manner and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Schedules appointments and arranges transportation when necessary.
- Promptly responds to call lights.
- Maintains nursing supplies, equipment, and clinical forms needed at nursing station.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Superior customer service skills
- Proficient in the use of personal computer.
Physical Demands & Environment
Working in nursing station environment, employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift objects of 10 to 25 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.