- Decatur, Georgia, US
- REQ #:
- Posted at:
- 2020-06-15 03:11:24
About This Center
Glenwood Health and Rehabilitation Center in Decatur, GA is a 225-bed center offering a variety of individualized, health care services for our patients and residents. We are seeking a qualified and committed team member to join our efforts in providing quality care in all aspects of the patient journey. Please consider the following team member opportunity and apply today!
As a Restorative Aide at our center you could be the smile that patients respond to. You could be the hand to hold when they need someone there. If you have a heart to serve others consider joining our team.
In this role you would assist residents and patients with exercises designed to help them attain and maintain the use of limbs or body functions according to the plan of care developed by the nursing or rehabilitation departments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists patients with transfers and walking.
- Assists patients with range of motion and strength training exercises.
- Communicates and documents service and any condition changes.
- Assists resident / patient with dressing / grooming.
- Assists resident / patient with amputation and prosthesis care.
- Assists with eating and swallowing exercises.
- Applies and monitors splinting.
- Maintains proper documentation of records regarding patient care that is reviewed routinely by DoN or nursing designee.
- Assists with exercises to develop patient cognitive and communication skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent or one to three months related experience and / or training.
- Certified Nursing Assistant with one to three (1-3) years of relevant experience.
- Must complete company restorative modules.
As a Restorative Aide on our team you will have the satisfaction of knowing your expertise will ensure our patients receive optimal rehabilitative care through the execution of therapy programs specific to their needs.
In return for your exceptional service we’re committed to our employees and to making a great place to work even better.