- Fort Worth, Texas, US
- REQ #:
- Posted at:
- 2020-04-28 05:02:07
About This Center
Downtown Health and Rehabilitation Center in Fort Worth, TX is a 161-bed center offering a variety of individualized, health care services for our patients and residents. We are seeking a qualified and committed team member to join our efforts in providing quality care in all aspects of the patient journey. Please consider the following team member opportunity and apply today!
Represents the company in a positive and professional manner while greeting visitors, answering telephone, and directing calls.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Answers the telephone in a professional manner; directs calls to appropriate individuals, and/or takes messages.
- May fax and photocopy information as needed.
- Maintains current resident / patient and staff directories
- May accept job applications and forwards to appropriate department.
- Announces emergency codes and instructions over public address system as required.
- Assists Residents, family members, and others with inquiries regarding Resident and facility information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.