- Loveland, CO, US
- REQ #:
- Posted at:
- 2019-11-22 20:38:03
We are seeking a dynamic and well-networked recruiting professional based in the Northern Colorado area for our Division Recruiter opportunity. Our ideal candidate will have five (5) years' healthcare recruiting experience, be an integral team player with experience in building relationships, implementing change, and creating unique solutions.
Manages recruitment and selection of experienced positions. Implements and utilizes effective recruitment strategies to attract qualified candidates. Partners with team leaders to assess recruiting needs and with hiring managers to identify key recruitment issues. Sources, interviews and evaluates candidate experience as it relates to open positions.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Preferred focus of study in Business Administration or Human Resources.
- Four (4) years high volume recruiting experience required, along with experience recruiting both non-exempt entry-level positions and exempt level positions.
- Previous HR Generalist experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of employment law, recruitment processes and strategies.
- Excellent customer service skills required to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
- Highly self directed and self managed.
- PC proficiency in MS office, including Word and Excel and certain Applicant Tracking Systems.