- Brush, CO, US
- REQ #:
- Posted at:
- 2019-07-17 10:00:04
Provides basic personal service to residents / patients under the direction and supervision of a RN, LPN, or LVN.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Helps residents maintain a neat, orderly, and comfortable room by making beds, assisting with clothing, filling water pitcher, etc.
- Assists residents in moving through the facility by pushing wheelchair.
- Makes up unoccupied beds.
- Responds to call lights to determine residents' needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Sufficient education to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
Physical Demands & Environment
Shift work may be required. Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear. Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.